Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sunny Monterey

Nam and I are having a great week in Monterey. We arrived in San Francisco on Monday afternoon and drove along the coast down to Monterey. After a quick stop at a fish shack in Half Moon Bay, and one or two stops along the side of the road to take in the beautiful scenery and the wind surfers, we cruised into town. I'll post some of the pictures on our return.

We're here on a mostly work-related trip for two weeks. Nam's office is sponsoring a conference and I'm attending the first week. The second week will be strictly vacation for me, but Nam will have to work with the conference team on a summary paper and other wrap-up issues. I'm looking forward to our time though, we plan to head to San Francisco over the weekend, then next week to Big Sur, Pebble Beach, and Carmel. All are supposedly beautiful places so I can't wait.

We're off to dinner soon with the conference group. Seafood for dinner again, yumm-o!


No comments: