Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fall has arrived...

Or at least I think it has. The weather here had been unseasonably warm. Then it became unseasonably cold. It's hard to know if we've settled into a more normal weather pattern. But today it seems like fall. The leaves, which were beautifully colored just yesterday, are now falling to the ground under this mornings rain. A cold front has moved in overnight. Along with the rain today, we'll see the temperatures drop from 60's to 40's by noon. From there the outlook is 50's for the weekend. I know that's not cold by Minnesota standards, but its the start to winter here. Today is just a dreary day.

It has been a pretty difficult last few weeks for our family. My thoughts are with Karen as she recovers from her fall. Gram B and the Baker family are in my prayers. Even with ample time to prepare, knowing we will soon say our goodbyes is very difficult for me, especially being so far from my home. Everyday I think of you all, and know that you are close to my heart. Finally, my prayers and sympathy are with my Aunt Millie and our family. Her sudden passing saddens me greatly. You are all in my prayers.

No comments: