Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My New MacBook Air

Nam is so fantastic! He was so excited when he decided what he wanted to get me for my birthday next month that he couldn't wait. So last night I came home to an unexpected early birthday present. It was beyond unexpected! He got me a new laptop, and a MacBook Air to boot. It weighs 3 lbs! It's so tiny. I have no idea how to use it. I've been a Windows user for so long, I have no idea how to function on a Mac. It's going to be such a fun learning experience.

Bev, are you ready to be my tech support??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, t h a t sounds really exciting, I guess! I know what a Mac is, but w h a t is a Mac Book Air? I have always used Macs. I believe if you have always used a Mac, it is easy to go to a PC. I don't know about the reverse as I have only gone from Mac to PC. I can try to help you. Actually, Anders would be an excellent resource. He has had Mac laptops and desk tops. He also has a friend (Chris McPhee) who used to work at an Apple store. Enjoy your early Birthday present. Bev

Robyn said...

In case you're wondering, this is the MacBook Air -

http://www.apple.com/macbookair/

jessica said...

ooh, that is sooo exciting. i am a mac freak! HAVE FUN WITH IT! they're so much more intuitive.